- Fight of the Legends: A Dynamic Gaming Experience by Virtualinfocom
- Introducing VirtualInfocom’s Metahumans: Unlocking a New Era of Creativity and Imagination!
- Elevate Your Business with Metahuman Characters!
- Seeking Opportunity: Becoming a Speaker at the World Leader Summit
- The Advantages of Learning Animation as a Career
Monthly Archives: April 2020
Why should you care about blockchain gaming?
The gaming industry is often on top of leading technologies and pointing out which direction the world is going to go to next. The trend of merging emerging technologies with the game-play is common practice, and the industry has often pinpointed the exact technology which will boom in real life, quite a number of times. The most recent and upcoming technology to get the spotlight is block-chain. Blockchain, which is basically digital stores of data clubbed together in a secure chain,
Who developed this game?
Virtualinfocom developed this game, which is one of the first of its kind in not just Kolkata, West Bengal, but in India, as it utilises 3D technology to bring its characters to life. It uses 3D technology to create the superhero main character, Shaktimaan, from the famous actor, Mukhesh Khanna, in the earliest stages of his career, to give the game a real-life feel, and allow gamers to relive the adventures of their favourite avatar through their screens, but this time, instead of sitting back and just watching the adventures,